Mid-South Forestry Equipment Show
You are invited to be a part of the Deep South's premier forestry show as we celebrate over 30 years of offering live in-woods logging demonstrations. To reserve your space, use the links above and follow these steps:
- Review the site types and rates to decide which is best for you.
- Review the show map to see which sites are available.
- Print and complete the two exhibitor reservation forms. The Exhibit Site Reservation Form should be faxed to 662-325-1024 (or mailed) to temporarily reserve your site. To hold your site, the completed and signed Space Reservation Contract along with a check for 50% of the total site fee must be received in the mail within 10 business days of the submission of your Exhibit Site Reservation Form. Checks should be made payable to Mid-South Forestry Equipment Show, Inc. and mailed with paperwork to:
- Attention: Gail Wilson
- Mid-South Forestry Equipment Show
- 1594 Blackjack Road
- Starkville, MS 39759
- The full balance of the site fee is due no later than July 26, 2016.
- Provide proof of the appropriate amount of liability insurance to the show by July 26, 2016. This may be faxed or mailed.
- For further information or to visit the show site, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Additional Items of Interest to Exhibitors:
Tent and Furniture Rental:
Exhibitors may rent tents, furniture, electricity, and other items for use at the show from Outdoor Events-Corporate and Special Events. The Rental Request Form should be completed and faxed to Outdoor Events at 706-221-1901. Outdoor Events will then return a fax to the exhibitor which includes an invoice and payment form. Rental forms should be submitted no later than July 26, 2016. PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitors should correspond directly with Outdoor Events regarding rental items. Contact information for Outdoor Events may be found at the top of the Outdoor Events Rental Request Form. Please do not send your rental requests to the Mid-South Forestry Equipment Show staff.