What you will learn
- Quail biology and ecology
- Turkey biology and ecology
- Field and forest management practices
- Predator ecology and management
- Supplemental plantings and feeding
- Pen-reared quail
- Cost-share for wildlife habitat management
Professional Credit Hours:
- Foresters – 3.5 CFE Hours, Category 1-CF
- Loggers – 4 CLE Hours, Category 1
$20 registration fee includes lunch and materials.
Registration begins at 8:30 and the program begins at 9:00 and concludes at 3:00.
Contact Diane Weeks or Kelly LaSalle at 662-325-3174